This sounds like a post only for parents- but don’t be fooled!
Click through to read the ILM Practical Parenting Newsletter. Summer 2015. It includes:
- A Parenting Self-Assessment
- The truth about Consistency– if it is over-rated or under-stated
- Information about attachment and survival maps & coping skills
- Teaching Accountability
- Introducing Chores
As a busy mother of 3 young boys myself, this is Practical meets understanding Why, so we are motivated to follow through.
As for our non-parent readers, this will help you understand yourself, based on the presence or absence of some of these things in your own lives. It is intended as a resource for anyone who works directly with kids, so if you found it helpful,
- SHARE IT
- Like us on FB and leave a question or comment
- Visit us on twitter @DrAdrianaWilson
FYI: the FB icon to share on YOUR FB page is to your left, to come see us on ours it is on the menu bar at the top!
You may also want to check out: